21 juli 2017

Transparent diamond card

Here is a diamond card that I have made for the

I wanted to get a transparent feeling with my card since the most
precious diamonds are the "whitest".

I cut out a diamond with Gummiapan's die and heat embossed
it with silver powder to get the shiny look.


Then I mounted it on a transparent plastic sheet on the card front.


To get something to pop on the card I added the text on
a banner embossed with the same silver powder.


Hope you like it!

/Petra



7 kommentarer:

  1. Loove this one to Petra!!! It's gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow! This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous Petra! Love the diamond in the window. So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

    SvaraRadera
  4. So intricate and pretty! Beautifully monochromatic too! :)
    Thank you for playing along with us over at CASology!

    SvaraRadera